Wednesday 30 September 2015

Perseverance Is The Key To Success!

It's buzzing, buzzing again, now ringing with an increase melody. What's it? I couldn't widen my eyes, neither pick the phone up and snooze my alarm because I knew my body is not liaising with the kinesics given by my brain. Well, after 5-min, this time I have tried hard to open my eyes and take the phone into my hand to snooze it up. Okay, I rarely snooze my alarm. Not that I am punctual or well-plan my day or I am not someone who looks everything to be perfect and to be done on-time in my life. But why did I set my alarm clock at 4 a.m?

I am on a work night, had a cup of Bru coffee.. Err, did I tell you before that I rarely drink coffee, at times when I feel cynic? So I'm depressed, probably despondent right now. Not sure if usually write a blog post when I am extremely happy or after a bizarre pallor - today I pushed myself to pen down something. Oh, maybe I am totally enlivening myself and feeling energized to come back to my neglected blog.

I've been up reading the basics of HTML since 12 for a self-test that I would like to see where I am, right down from basics to HTML CSS and blocks. Well, it's exhausting and grueling as well. And at the same time, it's the time like this when I have conjectured about the decision I made after a thorough thought. Now I am wondering if I had made one of the biggest mistakes of my life.. No, no I think I did not. Career change is no wrong to do. I believe that I have an extreme tendency to surprise myself with constant change in decisions. However, it's not that I am not determined or not ambitious; it's something that I want to give my best to the dreams that I dream at that moment. I am passionate about writing and equally passionate to proffer what my career demands -- which demands me to explore innate talent of mine - a profession that designs web elements and studies user experiences.

The lavishness of free time is foreign to me at this point of time. I haven't been able to flip my favorite recent magazines, books and read e-zines, which bothers me. I have had to pull some extra time from my free-time, post office hours to keep my dreams. I have had to cut down reading as well to persevere my dream.

I am very sure I can do this. I  can achieve this. But a bit of mine is a little skeptical about this. I keep asking this question again and again - how am I going to get my hands dirty, get both passion and dream onto one common platform? I don't know how I am going to excel and accept this life challenge, but all I believe in is -- Perseverance is the key to success. Though it seems to be fascinatingly brutal but I know that I will for sure enjoy this gift.

2 Comments:

At 1 October 2015 at 02:16 , Blogger Nitish said...

(y)

 
At 4 November 2015 at 13:40 , Blogger Unknown said...

Great blog! Now get extra flipkart cashback with every coupon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home